The Cliffs of Moher are truly a sight to behold. Situated on the edge of Ireland overlooking the Atlantic, they provide tourists with breathtaking views and moment they will treasure forever. The Cliffs are located in Liscannor, Co.Clare.
Some facts and figures:
- Over one million visitors a year.
- They stretch for 8km(5 miles) long.
- Standing 214m (702ft) at highest point.
- World class visitor experience guaranteed.
- Featured in the film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
On a clear day if your lucky, you may be able to see Galway Bay, The Aran Islands, Dingle and the Blasket Islands in Kerry. Emerald Touring also provide you with the option of visiting The Burren in Co.Clare as well as the Cliffs of Moher all in one spectacular day!